Found out this morning that apparently my son's nickname is spelled Syv and not Siv as I have been spelling it all along, my mistake! OOPS : ) Here are a couple of belly shots along the way, we have not been very good at taking pictures of the belly and I wish we had. We will try to take some from here on out!
January 10, 2010
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Found out this morning that apparently my son's nickname is spelled Syv and not Siv as I have been spelling it all along, my mistake! OOPS : ) Here are a couple of belly shots along the way, we have not been very good at taking pictures of the belly and I wish we had. We will try to take some from here on out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments to January 10, 2010:
Aww, my baby's having a baby. My belly is now just about the size of the second from the top! Honey - you should keep track of the dates or how many weeks pregnant you are. Just beautiful. Can't wait to see little Syv sleeping in his crib.
Wow thats a great paint job on the wall behind you!!!
Post a Comment