Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Syv has arrived!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010





So a little late on this post but it's been a crazy couple of weeks! Sylvain Campbell Scott made his debut on March 13, 2010 at 3:14pm, he was 7lbs 11oz and 21 inches long! Big boy for being so early!! On friday the 12th when I went in for my doctor appt my blood pressure was pretty high and I had, had a headache all day that would not go away so doc decided to go ahead and induce labor. I went into the hospital on Friday at 5pm and they tried to get labor going by using pitocin but by Saturday at 2 I was still only 3cm dilated and they were having a hard time getting the epidural to work so the doctor decided to go ahead and do a C Section to get him out. It has been an amazing couple of weeks, he is everything we could have imagined (he is definitely a mini me of Daddy : ) ). We are so happy and everyone is doing well. I will try to be better about posting on here pics of the baby and how we are all doing!!

1 comments to Syv has arrived!:

Glamma said...

He's such a blessing! You're a lucky Mommy and Daddy!

Post a Comment