Man am I behind!!
Thursday, May 27, 2010
So I have not been very good at keeping up on here!!! I will post Syv's 2 month shots and also the professional shots we had taken while we were at home. Since we posted last, Syv went in for his 2 month appointment where he weighed 12lbs 13oz and was 24inches long! He has also since been back to a new GI doc who has us on Prevacid and Zantac and let me tell you, he is like a whole new baby!!! Happy as can be smiling and laughing away! Syv and Mommy went to Ohio for a week to meet all the Aunties and most of the rest of the family! It was a GREAT trip and Syv slept both ways on the plane so he was a very good boy for Mommy. While we were home we had professional pics taken of Syv and they are AWESOME!!! I will post a link to the Photographers website to see a sneak preview and then when we get them all I will post as well : ) He is doing great sleeping now, usually one stretch of at least 5-7 hours which Mommy greatly appreciates : ) No new tricks yet but we will post as he starts doing more and more!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments to Man am I behind!!:
Post a Comment